Destroy Browser Window

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Jul 28 16:28:51 EDT 2016

I posted this, perhaps prematurely, as a bug..

I am unable to find the equivalent of

revBrowserClose instanceID

for the new browser widget.

as such… the widget/window/rect and it's content persist on screen on mobile as you open and close other cards/stacks

Am I missing something?  I did my home work, studied the dictionary and even opened the browser.lcb file

I don't see anything close

But, there is this in the LCB file… perhaps all it takes is setting the URL of the browser to empty? will try that… but still seems like there should be a higher level "destroy browser instance" for the new browser widget

private handler clearBrowser()
          setHtmlText(the empty string)
end handler

BR