MORE HELP with: open printing for pdf...

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Jul 28 14:11:17 EDT 2016

Monte (and Paul),

Thanks for reporting your findings.  I have been struggling with this issue for some time (with LC 7.0.1).  Adding the default folder to the path to the DLL fixed the problem.

However, now that it's PDFing, a new problem exists.  If I "open printing to pdf" and then run multiple "print card" commands, each print comes out as a separate document and I am asked to select a location to save the output for each page.   I haven't issues a "close printing" command yet, but it's still outputting separate PDFs.  It works fine in the IDE, it works fine in the Mac Standalone, but I get this odd behavior on with the Windows standalone.

One note...   I "open printing to pdf" in stack A.  Then, I open stack B and do the "print card" commands.  Then, I close stack B and stack A issues the "close printing" command.  I then repeat as needed.   I don't think this matters as it works in the IDE and on the Mac.

Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance!
-Dan