Moving from 6.6.1 to 8.0.0 Handlers vanished

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 13:21:38 EDT 2016

Camm, you did actually type something (almost anything) into the script
(you said the script is there, but the handlers don't show)  and then apply
the changes?  (even a space will work)  This was mentioned elsewhere, and
I've run across it in the past myself where a script can be set, but still
have something wrong with it making the handlers list appear empty. I've
also seen it where the script was fine, but its the same issue.  The script
is properly set, but not seen correctly.  Usually making a tiny change in
the script and then applying those changes will fix it.