Moving from 6.6.1 to 8.0.0 Handlers vanished

Camm camm29 at tesco.net
Wed Jul 27 12:57:31 EDT 2016

No syntax error just all handlers missing LC8

So in LC6xx

on Fish
statement...
statement...
end Fish

on Dog
statement...
statement...
end Dog

Fish and Dog appear in Handler List and Statements execute fine.

In LC8

Fish and Dog do not appear in Handler List , so when called the "Handler :cannot find handler" error.

Regards
Camm