Find & Replace

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 13:47:18 EDT 2016

That looks good: but as I have a vast number of controls to work through

that is still going to be extremely tedious.

Livecode's "Find & Replace" does that is seconds through my stack, with
its millions of lines

of code.

If I open the "Find & Replace" dialog from inside a script windows I get
a different Finf & Replace

stack to the revSearch stack I get outwith a scriptEditor.

This one has an extremely cryptic check button at the bottom entitled
"Wildcard" with no

explanation at all. I am clinging to this like a drowning man, not even
knowing quite why I

am clinging to it . . .

Richmond.