Backspace unrecoverably deletes an object ....

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jul 21 14:59:04 EDT 2016

I haven't paid close attention to this thread -- has anybody determined
what actions trigger the non-responsiveness? I seem to be dealing with
this exact issue in 7.1.4.  Do a couple of updates in the stack, the
window becomes unresponsive.  Drag the window a few pixels or click in the
menubar, and controls become responsive again.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 7/21/16, 11:46 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Mark Talluto"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of