Flipping Graphics

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:08:46 EDT 2016

On 21.07.2016 19:48, Mike Bonner wrote:
> DOH, or use the menu.
No? Really? Surely not?

I have a pupil who is trying to make a 'shooter' game featuring a
rectangular graphic in which
he keeps changing the backPattern to get an animation effect, and a
wiggly line graphic along
which his "bullets" move: both of which are in a group.

He cannot flip the group; but he'd like to be able to flip the bullet
trajectory everytime the end-user
send the animated figure in the "other direction" so he doesn't shoot in
the wrong direction.

I asked him why he didn't just duplicate the trajectory graphic and flip
it initially . . . ah the joys
of asking questions of that sort of a 15 year old.

Richmond.