WP - LiveCode Coding Webinar

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:37:17 EDT 2016

Hello LiveCoders,

First, thanks again for supporting LC in getting all of the projects
funded, and I am sure the dev team is hard at work.

As we agreed, we divided the webinars into two, one hour webinars. The
first was the overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_6b04AltTQ.

The next one is more code focuses and idea of how to use WP as a web cloud
or data/media storage for your App. We are in the process of designing that
now. Many of you have been emailing questions and we appreciate that.

>From your feedback, we are going to add a section on all of the plugins to
install and their setting to make sure the environment is setup correctly.
Several have been struggling with that.

Please forward you question or meet Gurgin or myself at the LiveCode
conference next week. We will do the webinar after the conference.

See you in Edinburg!!