paypal encrypted buttons using lc

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:13:51 EDT 2016

Not exactly what i'm looking for, but definitely things in there I can use
to improve what i'm doing.  I think my biggest issue is i'm having a block.

There is an exact example of what I want to do here:
https://www.stellarwebsolutions.com/en/articles/paypal_button_encryption_php.php
but for some reason the php is looking like greek to me, and staring at it
for hours isn't helping!  Its obvious that in the end its a simple shell
call, but the lead up to the call melts my brain. (Not sure why. I built a
complete P.O.System in php about 17 years back, but now php is just looking
like gibberish to me)