Front and Backscripts During Development

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jul 15 14:10:29 EDT 2016

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami <brahma at ...> writes:

> Question is: is the stack script replaced in the backscript? or do we start
to duplicate it everytime we insert into back?

The backscript reference is just a reference to the actual script.
So yes, you can edit it live, apply the change, and the backscript
will have the new change.

If the order of backscripts matters then you might have to insert
the script again, but that way lies madness.

> Also, how can one inspect the backscript?

? which one ?

put the backscripts

shows you what's currently in use. Then you can say
edit the script of <InsertPathToObjectHere>

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com