Sharing Stacks

-hh hh at hh.on-rev.com
Thu Jul 14 19:15:39 EDT 2016

Give revOnline another chance.
*** Kill all prefs *** and (re-)set the revOnline prefs
tabs to your needs.

I have always very fast displays and downloads here.
Auto-login works, editing, download and upload.
Meanwhile tested on LC 6/7/8 and virtual and 'real' OS:
Mac 10.6-10.11/Win7-10/Linux/Linux-ARM.
I had no single crash or misbehaviour since the "rebirth".

Alex Tweedly wrote