Detect Return From Mobile Keyboard Without Native Field?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jul 14 16:42:07 EDT 2016

Scott Rossi wrote:

 > Well, native fields have been finicky for me on Android (and still
 > are).
 > Apparently unless native fields exceed a certain height dimension,
 > they briefly show scrollbars when focused, even single line fields.
 >  Focus (perhaps only in my case) has been unreliable, and with the
 > reg code I need to manage, the inability to auto-jump between fields
 > is more likely to confuse users than the lack of cut and paste, so
 > I'm not really concerned there.

Those need to be fixed.  I haven't seen those myself, but maybe I've
just been lucky.

If they're reproducible for you please submit the recipes with reports
to be bug queue.  Text entry is fundamental, and we need to make sure
users have a good experience with that.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems