OT: https <> http | WAS Application Transport Security deadline for iOS apps

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Thu Jul 14 12:24:34 EDT 2016

Hi all,

FYI, here the response from on-rev support:
Thank you for sending me this information. This was being caused by a glitch
resulting from requesting a HTTPS page from the web server for a domain which was
not configured to use HTTPS. This has now been fixed to direct to a more
appropriate page.

> Am 12.07.2016 um 17:43 schrieb Paul Hibbert <paul at livecode.org>:
>
> I’m interested in the response too. Https requests to my on-rev site also link to legacytrees.org
>
> Paul
>
>> On Jul 12, 2016, at 5:23 AM, Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> OK, mail sent to support, wainting for a response now, I will keep you informed!
>>
>>> Am 12.07.2016 um 13:50 schrieb Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de>:
>>>
>>> Hi Peter,

Best

Klaus