[ANN] Sharing FontLab Plugin

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Thu Jul 14 00:01:02 EDT 2016

With recent urgings from Klaus in responding to “Font Picker” questions, I decided it was time to build a new Plugin to address the difficulty of text editing and font selection in LiveCode (Especially LC 8). I’m quite happy with the result and you may find some goodness in it as well. You can download FontLab here and have your way with it as you wish:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y99i9f337l1qd2e/AACGrJOOw_tia-0qP8lWVGBja?dl=0

Use Ctrl-e and Ctrl-p to edit and to palette FontLab. You can also click on special characters to add them to your selectedObject /Field.

Hope you enjoy it and thank you, Klaus.

Roger