lc mentioned in ars technica in a swift article

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jul 12 14:03:25 EDT 2016

Especially with hardware like the Google Pixel C trying to let Android play
laptop.  Convergence is still happening.

One of the first apps I built for Android was a script editor with a
"Execute script" button using the do command.  That allowed me to write and
test limited code that I could later use in the IDE.

~Roger