Windows Equivalents for Shell: cp (copy)

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:58:20 EDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 12:18 AM, [-hh] <hh at hh.on-rev.com> wrote:

> save stack as <filePath>

When I use this one, though, execution stops.  I've been meaning to ask
about this  . . .

I use it in a bmpVrsn routine to increment the file name of my various
stacks (it also checks for and changes the date, making new directories as
needed).  Once it saves, though, it issues a dialog asking about the
old/new stack names ("before saving, what do you want to do with . . .
save/cancel/purge")

What I *want* to happen is or the old stack to end up out of memory, and
the new stack (which has the same name) to take its place.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462