help wanted!

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Mon Jul 11 23:44:03 EDT 2016

Hi LiveCoders

I have just pushed a patch to the LiveCode docs which changes all 2625 files. The patch does the following:

- hard wraps the docs where appropriate/possible to 72 columns (this will make it easier for us to review changes)
- fixes a few file name anomalies
- removes web as a platform due to the confusion between the browser plugin and html5
- orders all the lcdoc elements consistently

Due to the number of files we are dealing with and the fact that the changes were scripted I wouldn’t mind a few extra eyes on it to ensure we aren’t losing data. If anyone has the time and inclination to take a look here’s a link:

https://reviewable.io/reviews/livecode/livecode/4271#-

I’m not looking for previously existing docs errors but data missing in the patch. I don’t believe there is any but it’s better safe than sorry ;-)

Cheers

Monte