screen capture from LC as video?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jul 11 00:46:30 EDT 2016

Thanks Monte - you¹re right, it would need to include some support for
animation/transition (e.g. text and graph builds). Text to speech
capability would probably be fairly important as well for the sort of
videos I¹m looking to produce.

I¹ve applied for some funding to kickstart a new project on automated
video feedback production within our department, which I should hear back
on soon. If that comes off then I¹ll definitely get in contact with the
business services crew.

Best regards,

TerryŠ

Terry Judd  | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Department of Medical Education
<http://medicine.unimelb.edu.au/medical-education>
The University of Melbourne <http://www.unimelb.edu.au>
M: 0435 961 594  |  E: terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
<mailto:tsj at unimelb.edu.au>
Publications
<https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=XC5s6wwAAAAJ&hl=en>

On 11/07/2016 1:14 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of Monte Goulding"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of monte at appisle.net>