Markdown in 8.1dp2 Mac app builds

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sun Jul 10 20:19:49 EDT 2016

Hi Jerry

It looks like you’ve found a bug in my build tools. I’ll try and get a fix in dp-3. For the time being:

Name: mergMarkdownToXHTML

Type: function

Syntax: mergMarkdownToXHTML(<pMarkdown>, [<pNoIntraEmphasis>, <pTable>, <pFencedCode>, <pAutoLink>, <pStrikethrough>, <pSpaceHeaders>, <pSuperscript>, <pLaxSpacing>])

Introduced: 8.0

OS: ios,android,linux,mac,windows

Platforms: mobile,desktop,server

Parameters:
pMarkdown (string): The markdown text to translate.
pNoIntraEmphasis (boolean):  Don't add emphasis if there is no space on either
side of the
underscores. If true _this_ will be emphasized but_this_won't be.
pTable (boolean):  Support tables.
pFencedCode (boolean):  Support fenced code.
pAutoLink (boolean): Auto link urls in the text
pStrikethrough (boolean): Use a double tilde(~) either side of a word to
indicate ~~strikethrough~~
pSpaceHeaders (boolean): If true forces a space after the # for headers
pSuperscript (boolean): If true use ^ to indicate the start of a superscript
word
pLaxSpacing (boolean): If true allows lax spacing. For example it will allow no
space between a paragraph and a list.
Returns:  XHTML

Example:
put mergMarkdownToXHTML(theMarkdownText,,true) into theHTML

Cheers

Monte