Get fillGradient props

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 9 13:09:57 EDT 2016

J. Landman Gay wrote:

 > On July 8, 2016 5:35:16 PM Dar Scott wrote:
 >
 >> I'm sorry I won't be there to throw candy when style suggestions
 >> seem legalistic.  (Don't tell Richard and Ken, but I often use
 >> naming conventions for handlers over a few lines, and even sometimes
 >> for tiny ones.  I guess I'm being won over as I get older.  I had
 >> thrown candy in light-hearted protest against their talk on naming
 >> conventions, back in Monterey, causing a bit of confusion.)
 >
 > Those were the days. As a fellow objector, I too have been drawn to
 > the dark side. The power was too much to resist.

Don't tell Dar, but the main reason I maintain that article is in the
hope that he'll throw more candy my way.

Spoiled fruit would have been no fun, but his choice of snack-size M&Ms
was perfect, a favorite.  If he's taking requests I might suggest peanut
M&Ms next time, or if he's looking out for my health perhaps >72% dark
chocolate instead (all of chocolate's cardio benefits with minimal sugar
impact).  But Dar has good taste, any candy he wants to toss my way is
welcome at any time. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems