Getting Library Stacks into Memory

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jul 9 01:57:18 EDT 2016

I seem to remember inserting the script of a stack into back at some point
in the past. I know for sure you can start using the stack which is
effectively the same thing.

The main thing is that you don't need to "go" there to load the stack into
RAM. Just putting it in use does that, as does accessing any property.
Referring to it in almost any way loads it. The one exception I can think
of is "there is a file" which only reads the file directory. But "there is
a stack" does load it, because LC needs to open and read the file to
ascertain its structure.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com