Get fillGradient props

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jul 8 15:00:49 EDT 2016

Richard Gaskin <ambassador at ...> writes:

> J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>  > Since behavior scripts are only referenced in a "set the behavior"
>  > statement, I'm not sure where you'd use an initial flag.
>
> Not in code, just in the object name.

I use the word "behavior" in the object name, as in

button "btnStorageFieldBehavior"
or
stack "PageObjectsBehavior"

>  > But if I ever need one, I'd use "b"  for "behavior".
>
> I could, but I'm still holding out hope that the original term LC first
> implemented this with, parentScript, will one day become the preferred
> token for that.

I think "parent" has the possibility of becoming confused with "owner"
when thinking of the message path, so I like "behavior" a bit better.
I'd probably prefer "shadow", as I think of behavior/parent scripts as
private backscripts for objects.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com