Getting Library Stacks into Memory

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 8 03:48:22 EDT 2016

These almost sound like undefined errors with the group name as the object
hint.

Mobile apps can only have one window at a time, and each "go" replaces the
previous window. If you go to an invisible stack you'll see black. In
general don't use "go" for that kind of thing, just using the stack will
load it into RAM. So all you need is to get the path and then set a
behavior to that, or insert the script of the stack into front or back.,etc.

Mobile apps need to load quickly, so show the main card immediately and do
as much of the other setup as possible after something visible is on
screen. Avoid "go" except for user navigation.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com