Get fillGradient props

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Jul 7 21:51:35 EDT 2016

RG:

"You can quickly identify whether a variable is local or global, or whether
it was passed in as an argument, if you preceed the descriptive name with a
lower-case letter to determine its type."
Char Meaning Example

Global variable gMyGlobal

Local ("temporary") variable tMyVar

Script-local var* (sometimes called "static") sMyVar

Parameter (also called an argument) pMyParam

Constant* kMyNumber

User-defined (or custom) properties uMyProp

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org