Get fillGradient props

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jul 7 17:52:41 EDT 2016

I've always thought lowercase "L" is a poor choice to prefix a variable
name.  Is it an L? It is a capital i? Is it a pipe?

But that's just me.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 7/7/16, 2:46 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of brahma at hindu.org>