Get fillGradient props

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jul 7 17:41:27 EDT 2016

You have a typo in your variable name lCurrentObjectProperties when you
put the keys but it looks like things should still work.

This works here with a test graphic:

on mouseUp
   put the fillGradient of graphic 1 into theCurrentObjectProperties
   repeat for each key x in theCurrentObjectProperties
      put x & " | " & theCurrentObjectProperties[x] & cr after
theCheckProperties
   end repeat
   put theCheckProperties
end mouseUp

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 7/7/16, 1:27 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of brahma at hindu.org>