revUpdateGeometry throwing error

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:53:50 EDT 2016

Hmm.

Accidentally opened the new 8.0 RC from the other day, and I get a
different error.

lib:error occurred on line: 0

863,0,0,runtime

864,0,0,chunk index out of range

865,0,0,palleteactons.lcb
866,0,0,400

After the above dialog, my error dialog uses a custom answer with three
choices.  In 7, the breakpoint if "pause" is chosen is obeyed; in this RC,
it is not.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462