Stack files on Mobile How to open an external Behavior Stack

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jul 6 21:24:29 EDT 2016

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
 > 4) some day we need a "map" for the IDE and then one could study it
 > to better advantage but opening the files that open when it runs, one
 > after another.. .I could not quit determine Who's On First" with the
 > IDE, in terms of loading order..

"There's no place like home..."

Everything in LiveCode begins with a startup message.  The development
engine looks for a home stack and attempts to load that.  From there
Home's startup handler takes over.

To begin the journey, in the Message Box run:

   edit script of stack "home"

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems