Front and Back Scripts on Mobile

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Jul 6 15:11:09 EDT 2016

This seems to "elementary" that I could not imagine the team would not see this before release. So I assumed it was by design. Plus I was recently scolded off list for reporting bugs that were actually my ignorance.  (even though in fact 75% of my reports are legit bugs) So now I'm a bit gun shy about reporting bugs until I flog it to death on this list first. Once it stops moving (no more replies from anyone)  then I bug report it.

I assume you feel that we should be able add stack files on  mobile… so, I will report it.

BR

Richard wrote:

Subject: Re: Front and Back Scripts on Mobile

but the button to add stack
> files the standalone builder for mobile is dimmed.

That doesn't seem as much a documentation error as a Standalone Builder
bug.  Have you reported it?