"Responsive" Browser Widget

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Jul 5 22:53:36 EDT 2016

Good suggestion… still very "hacky" I believe the challenge would be the "updating" part.

I'm not really interested having this be dynamic in the sense of let the user change orientation like they would if they were browsing a web page. Our use case(s) will lock them into a specific orientation. So, yes, that was my next plan: try two different stacks in two different "shapes"  and use one or the other…