Front and Back Scripts on Mobile

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 5 19:27:44 EDT 2016

J. Landman Gay wrote:

 > If you assign a name to the native control, mobileControlTarget()
 > returns it instead of the number.

Ah, nice.  Must have missed that in the docs. Thanks.  After all these
years whenever I come across something called "ID" my instinctive
response is to treat it as a black box integer, to be passed around but
not messed with.

The upside is this will take two lines out of my library. :)

The downside is I have no idea why Bramanathaswami's code isn't working.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems