Front and Back Scripts on Mobile

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 5 18:26:30 EDT 2016

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

 > Hmmm, today it's not working… not sure how to debug…
 > on scrollerDidScroll hScrolled, vScrolled
 >
 > put mobileControlTarget() into tControlID
 >
 > set the vscroll of control tControlID to vscrolled
 >
 > pass scrollerDidScroll
 >
 > end scrollerDidScroll
 >
 > is failing… the control will not scroll

tControlID contains the ID of the mobile control, and what you want is
the LiveCode object.

In my backscript I maintain a script-local var for that, an array where
the key is the mobile control ID and the value is the LC object long ID.

I add new elements to it in the routine that instantiates mobile
controls, and delete them in the closeCard handler that cleans up mobile
controls.

PS: What email client do you use?  When pasting scripts it adds
double-spaces between lines and removes leading tabs.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems