Single Common Group Across Multiple Stacks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 4 16:00:30 EDT 2016

It occurs to me: since we can now use text-only stacks, the launcher app
could simply download the latest version on launch and start using it. That
way you wouldn't even need to build a new app when changes are needed.

Our project was set up before that option was available, but I'm tempted to
switch over to it. It seems cleaner and more convenient.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com