Applying scripts that don't compile

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 2 11:52:35 EDT 2016

Monte Goulding wrote:

 > I’ve just submitted a patch for review that will mean that if the
 > global gREVDevelopment is true then a script that doesn’t compile
 > won’t actually be set on the object.

That's not normal behavior?  Under what circumstances would someone
prefer to set a script that can't be executed?

However you handle this is fine by me; I'd say do whatever's easiest for
you.

If someone out there wants to set scripts that won't run it's not my
place to tell them not to, but if it helps your development work to let
that oddity go it won't affect anything I do since I prefer writing
scripts that are at least possible to run. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems