How to find the name of the recent card?

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Sat Jul 2 11:41:09 EDT 2016

Yes true - I had second thoughts after posting. I think I also agree with
Monte though :)

Within the preOpenStack handler we haven't yet arrived - so the recent card
should be as it is the recent card before actual going anywhere. But then
the currentcard should not be already updated to return the value of the
card you have not actually arrived at - the current card should return the
value of the card you left.

unfortunately the target returns the same as the current card - so we still
have this informational hole in the middle where we cannot tell the value
of the card we left before arriving so to speak - we get the one before and
the one we will arrive to - but not the one we left.