How to find the name of the recent card?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jul 2 11:09:05 EDT 2016

On 07/02/2016 07:20 AM, David Bovill wrote:
> It is inconsistent.

Unsurprisingly, I find myself agreeing with Mark Waddingham here (we
Mark Ws have to stick together). In preOpenCard you're still in transit,
so you haven't yet arrived at the destination card. In that case the
card you came from is still the current card. After the preOpenCard
handler has finished, the card you came from is added to the recent
cards list and the destination card becomes current.

Does querying "the target" in the preOpenCard handler give you what you
want in addition to "the current card"?

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com