Having major Livecode problems

pink nabble at mad.pink
Fri Jul 1 07:05:25 EDT 2016

I have three computers (an iMac, a Mac Mini, a Macbook Air) which I use for
programming.

I started having major problems with Livecode on 2 of the 3 computers,
regardless of whether I'm using 8.0.0, 8.0.1 or one of the developmental
releases.
-Random and frequent crashes (with no crash report displayed)
-Project manager doesn't work correctly if there are groups on a card
-System will randomly lock up when switching cards and give me a spinning
beachball of death

But on the 3rd computer, everything works fine. All 3 computers have the
same plugins/extensions etc... I've also tried removing all extensions and
plugins, and I still have issues. The "My Livecode" folder is synced in
Dropbox.

I would like to think at this point, that it's me and something going on my
computer... so what do I need to do to wipe off all current traces of
Livecode and start fresh?