ANN: FlockOBoids

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sun Jan 31 20:46:38 EST 2016

Thank you very much, Alex.

I don’t know how I managed to miss the previous versions of Boids over the years, but I would very much like to catch up on yours and others, if you run across them again. No hurry, of course. Our tax returns are due on April 15th and I need something to help me procrastinate!!

BTW, I tried searching the new LiveCode Share thingy and did not find your Boid contribution. I also tried searching on Boids but to no avail.

Cheers,

Roger