Graphic effects - Feather Edges of Rects

Phil Jimmieson phil at liverpool.ac.uk
Sun Jan 31 04:29:40 EST 2016

I've seen clipping of graphic effects when the object with the effect is in a group. For  example I had a round rect with a drop shadow with other objects placed inside it. When I grouped them, the drop shadow became clipped. I removed the drop shadow from the rect and applied it to the group instead - which, in my case, stopped the clipping. If you're unable to do that, perhaps extending the group's margin will prevent the effect from being clipped?

Sent from my iPhone