Questions: Setting the borderWidth (lineSize) of a graphic through script

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Fri Jan 29 10:05:21 EST 2016

Hello Roland,

RH wrote
> Borderwidth or linesize are synonyms according to the Dictionary, and I
> tried all without success.
> But should it not work just using script?

I tried "set the borderwidth of grc "x" to y" on MacOSX 10.9.5 in LC 7.1 and
8 DP13 and it did not work. However "set the lineSize of grc "x" to y" did
work.

According to the dictionary borderwidth should work, either a documentation
error or a bug.

Maybe someone could test this on Windows 8.1.

Kind regards
Bernd