snapshot and animation capture

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 00:40:05 EST 2016

What I'm working on now is putting a stack across the whole screen with a
resizable rectangle on it. Then as long as the stack is transparent, or
semi-transparent, the user can position the rectangle over what they want
to capture. When they're done the stack coordinates can be converted into
screen coordinates and the window can be closed.