Free Let's Encrypt SSL Certificates for On-Rev?

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Wed Jan 27 19:10:02 EST 2016

Hi

With the recent news that Google will be pushing "https" ..

https://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/indexing-https-pages-by-default.html

.. I'm still surprised that the on-rev cpanel does not have the SSL
modules which most other webhosting providers have.

Also, it would be nice to support the free Let's Encrypt SSL
Certificates via cpanel..

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=lets+encrypt+cpanel

I have installed Let's Encrypt Certificates on a few private servers and
it's nice when clients don't start asking questions when they get the
standard browser warning about self-signed certificates.

For those of use who don't require EV certificates they are fine.

regards
alex