Love, love, love the idea of a business plan tool kit in LiveCode with SLIDERS

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Mon Jan 25 11:05:00 EST 2016

Mark Rauterkus <mark.rauterkus at gmail.com> wrote

> I really love the idea of a set of sliders that can help to set a number
of units
> (widgets, costs, sales, expenses) and have them display numbers and
> projections in other line items.
>
> For example,
>
> If I have 200 kids in our water polo summer camp, we'll need 35 on staff.
> But if we have 2,000, we'll need 250 at a cost of $ and summer budget of
$.
> etc.

ChartMaker supports variables and there are open-source samplers (with
sliders) of what you describe included in the trial download from
www.FlexibleLearning.com/chartmaker

Best regards

Hugh Senior
FLCo