Any LiveCoders who also use Xamarin?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Jan 22 11:29:34 EST 2016

Thank you Mark, very helpful

Xamarin is Mono re-born with lots of extra bells and whistles, and I
remember researching it back in about 2009 before I chose LiveCode - I used
to be a .NET developer (VB.NET rather than C#) before I escaped from the
world of Microsoft serfdom ... which I don't want to return to!

They do have Xamarin Studio which runs on a mac so I wouldn't have to return
to Visual Studio <sigh>

Yep I'd heard about the limitations of their 'forms' but hadn't realised
Android performance was generally slow...

I would prefer to be working in LiveCode!

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein