Multi-platform development.

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Jan 21 21:45:50 EST 2016

> On 22 Jan 2016, at 12:07 AM, Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com> wrote:
>
> However, to people with absolutely no background in programming with other
> languages, it makes perfect sense.  Rather than ruin such a wonderful boost
> in learning and productivity, I would rather have a new editor that brings
> all of the object scripts together into one editing field, yet makes it
> clear to which object the block of code belongs.

One of the features I enjoy in Xcode is a split screen view with the second script either automatically switching to a closely related view (think header file or super class etc) or to any manually chosen script. Something like that would be nice. In certain circumstances it is particularly helpful. It requires a large screen though…

Cheers

Monte