Multi-platform development.

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jan 21 08:07:30 EST 2016

However, to people with absolutely no background in programming with other
languages, it makes perfect sense.  Rather than ruin such a wonderful boost
in learning and productivity, I would rather have a new editor that brings
all of the object scripts together into one editing field, yet makes it
clear to which object the block of code belongs.

~Roger