server vs not server

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 20 09:56:20 EST 2016

Roger,
But why do it in server instead of just having another instance of LC
running, sitting off in its own space?  Since you don't have a message box,
any output is going to require email, push, or writing to a file.  Is
Server just a beast for speed?  You can't possibly save enough memory from
avoiding the GUI to make it worth while.

Server managing several other server instances is sexy, but I'm trying to
gage when switching over is the thing to do.