Forcing an android app to quit when the 'home' button is clicked?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Jan 18 19:59:04 EST 2016

That will work if the user hits the back key but if they hit the home button
not so much. I leave my app open but I think remember some thread that
mentioned the engine sends a message when the app is de-focused. Can't
remember what it was. I believe it was suspendStack and resumeStack

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net