[On-Rev] TIO: again all index files were overwritten

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Mon Jan 18 15:42:23 EST 2016

Its been a fairly concerted attack, we’ve been stretched dealing with it.
To my knowledge we were on top of the tickets today, I will follow up with
David again now.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 18/01/2016 20:16, "use-livecode on behalf of Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of