LiveCode meetup at FOSDEM 2016: Sunday

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Mon Jan 18 06:24:29 EST 2016

Hi all,

As previously mentioned, I'll be at FOSDEM 2016 this year!

     https://fosdem.org/2016/

If you'll be there, let's meet up at 11:00 CET at the upstairs entrance
to Janson.  It's the main lecture theatre where the keynotes happen --
walk up to the back of the auditorium and out into the foyer, and I'll
be there.

(We won't stay there long, but will go and find somewhere warmer to chat.)

I'm keen to discuss LiveCode 8, widgets, Linux, and LiveCode Open Source
with anyone who can make it to Brussels!

                                     Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team